Yoga and Snowshoe retreat in the French Alps, March 16th – 18th, 2018 with Tanya Perret
- Combine Yoga with Snowshoeing in this majestic Alpine mountain location
- Sample wonderful French food and wine throughout the weekend
- Enjoy and evening of Wine tasting sampling regional wines
- Experience the beauty of the Vallee Brevon, a unique and wonderful location in the French Alps
- Enjoy dedicated daily yoga classes including Hatha, Ashtanga, Meditation and Mindfulness session all held in beautiful surroundings
- Finish the trip feeling better, healthier, leaner and stronger in body and mind
What is snowshoeing?
Snowshoes (Raquettes) allow your body weight to be spread out across the surface of the snow preventing you from sinking. This along with poles (batons) means you are balanced and can easily hike in the snowy wilderness.
What does the trip include:
2.5 days, with 2 nights accommodation. Daily Yoga classes separate to the hiking with meditation incorporated during the hikes. Saturday evening we will enjoy a wine tasting session. Meals provided: 2 breakfasts, 2 picnic lunches and 2 evening meals. The trip will be lead by an experienced International Mountain Leader, alongside a talented Yoga Teacher.
NOT INCLUDED flights, insurance, transfers.
Where is the hotel located?
The trip is based from Bellevaux, in the Vallee Brevon. Our chosen hotel, Les Moineaux, a charming family run 2* classic Savoie hotel, with far reaching views of the valley, a beautiful garden area, fitness room & sauna Hotel Les Moineaux
How difficult is the walking?
This trip is graded as moderate with all the Hikes taking between 3- 5 hrs plus allowing time for our meditation practice. Your mountain leader is innately experienced and will ensure hikes are pitched and at enjoyable level for all individuals. For information on our grades, click HERE.
Where is Bellevaux?
Bellevaux is a stunning Alpine village located approx 1hr from Geneva and 30 mins from the beautiful Lac Leman. For more information on the valley http://www.alpesduleman.com
Its really important that we meet your needs, therefore we have added the option of a single supplement which is easily accommodated by our chosen Hotel. We can also cater for dietary requirements and other needs that you may have. Questions should always be asked, so please don’t hesitate to drop us a line.
Trip dates 2018
March 16th – 18th 2018